BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

Sirs
Please Help ME !!!!!
                           I have been trying to install the Jserv
Server along with Apache 1.3.12. As per the instructions, I downloadedthe
JSDK ver 2.0 from the sun site and installed it. My machine is
RedHat Linux 6.2. Now when I try to compile and configure the Linux box,
an array of warnings and errors comes.

I reproduce it below :-

[WARN] Loaded DSO mod_jserv.so uses Plain Apache 1.3 API. Such an module
may crash under EAPI { Recompile using -DEAPI)

syntax error- invalid command SetHandler in jserv.conf

Now, the second error is understandeable as the module is having some
compilation problems. The problem is there aint no -DEAPI option and I
am not using --enable-DEAPI. So how to do this. I am unable to start and
stop my server as a result of this.

PLEASE HELP AS SOOOON AS POSSIBLE THROUGH EMAIL !!!!

Sincerely,
Saurabh Garg
< [EMAIL PROTECTED] >