BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

I noticed will searching for a solution that many others are having a
similiar problem. That means that someone has to have a solution. Any sort
of help would be greatly appreciated.