        From:   Janga Aliminati [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Wednesday, January 03, 2001 11:10 PM
        To:     Java Apache Users
        Subject:        Re: Installation problem

        BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
        WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
        and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

        Apache Jserv uses  / slash instead of \ slash even on NT.

        Change your slashes wherever you have any directory structure
specified

        Janga Aliminati

        Eric Pham wrote:

        > BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
        > WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
        > and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!
        >
        > I have been trying to install Jserv on WinNT SP5. I have follow
exact
        > instruction on the FAQ the "Installing Apache Web Server 1.3.11
and Apache
        > JServ 1.1 on WinNT SP4".  I am getting the below error message
"syntax error
        > on line 9 of d:/apache32/jserv/conf/jserv.conf:
        > cannot load
d:/apache32/apache/d:\apache32\jserv\ApacheModuleJServ.dll into

<http://www.mail-archive.com/java-apache-users%40list.working-dogs.com/>