BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

Herrick Abba@STREAMLINK
01/11/2001 12:50 PM

To:   "Java Apache Users" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:
Subject:  Re: newbie question...

Yep, that's the one. I believe JServ checks to see if any files in your servlet
zone's classpath have changed and if so it reloads the whole repository (ie. the
files indicated in the zone's classpath).
Herrick.

"Marc-Adrian Napoli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 11-01-2001 11:27:46 AM

Please respond to "Java Apache Users" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>