BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

Hi Marc-Adrian

This is actually a FAQ.

There are two basic rules in the case of class reloading. 1) reloading
must be set to true (as you indicated) and 2) The classes my not be
visible in the system classpath or in the jserv wrapper.classpath

The class needs to be visible in the repositories path in your zone file.

hth

Chris