From: Cristian Feier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 12:44 PM
To: Java Apache Users
Subject: Re: Load-balancing on NT

Hello Brandusa,

I have spent a lot of time configuring load-balancing on Solaris and finally it worked, and I think there is no big difference on NT.
Your log file tell you that Jserv is not running. When you use load-balancing you have to start Jserv manually.  So do it first, verify that it started using netstat -a and then start Apache. I think that you have to modify the last three lines of configuration file like this:

ApJServRoute JS1 JServ1
ApJServRoute JS2 JServ2
ApJServRoute JS3 JServ3

Best Regards,