BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

You should use the classesXX files that are shipped with your database.

How are sDataBase,sUser and sPwd defined?

Why not do:
con = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:oracle:thin:@"+ sDBHost +":1521:" +
sDataBase + ":" + sUser + ":" + sPwd);
instead?

What you want to make sure, is that you end up with a string looking like
this:
jdbc:oracle:thin:@machine:1521:databaseSID

Are the listner etc running - can you TNSping (not ping) the database ?

The name of the server could be darko as well as www.darko.xyz.
You just have to make sure that you do not conflict with any
existing names, and possibly (?) that the name is registered on an
DNS-server. Since you run NT Server, you could run the DNS yourself.

Regards,
Kim