-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Andras
Balogh
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2001 10:40 AM
To: Java Apache Users
Subject: Re: slightly OT - which JVM for JServ

BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

Hi,

Regarding to this topic i have a question too. I have used until now
IBM jdk 1.1.8.
I would consider to switching to newer VM-s if they are more stable and more
faster.
Now my question: if I change to IBM jdk 1.3 my serlvets compiled with 1.1.8
will
work??

Any comment is welcomed.

Thank you,