Aim Computer Consulting

Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles Only
*Send Profiles to: **...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>

Position :  MS SQL ETL DEVELOPER

Location : DALLAS TX!!!

Duration: 6 months

Openings : 1

Bill Rate : 40/Hr

Closing Date :Feb-19-2010 07:00 AM

MUST BE LOCAL TO DALLAS!!!

Please BOLD all the required skill sets in the candidates resume work
history.

Please send a statement on why your candidate is the best fit for this
position.

I can not process with out all of the above information marked in RED.

*JOB DESCRIPTION FOR MS SQL ETL DEVELOPER – Product Marketing *

*Dashboard Project:*

*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*

SQL Database Development (2005, 2008 a plus):

Design and develop ETL processes utilizing SSIS and stored procedures.

Input data will be sourced from several platforms (flat file, spreadsheet,
weblogs, etc) and combined with existing SQL customer data and stored in SQL
staging area.

Develop automation process for ETL jobs potentially utilizing a variety of
event triggers.

Data Analysis:

Analyze data currently housed in our production environment.

Change Control Management:

Resource responsible for adherence to a disciplined change control
processes.

Design Documentation:

Responsible for documenting the design of all developed
programs/applications.

Quality Assurance:

Create test unit test strategy for all development efforts.

Execute or review unit tests as applicable.

*Minimum Position Requirements:*

BA/BS IS or related degree.

 5+ years of experience relating directly to SQL database development
including SSIS.

            **

<https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGEyVE9DeDRKY0hXSE8zNEdseXBpc0E6MA>

*Thanks & Regards** *

* *

*Naga Raj *

*Business Development Manager *

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*Phone : 734-591-3562 EXT 1+214 | Fax: 734-418-2603  *

*www.aim-cc.com |**...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* | **raju_r...@yahoo.com
* <roy_ra...@yahoo.com>* | **raju.r...@gmail.com* <raju.r...@gmail.com>