Aim Computer Consulting

Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles Only
*Send Profiles to: **...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>

Position : Business analyst with Business intelligence

Location: Marshall, MN

Duration: 1.5 Years

Rate : Open

The project involves changing how Schwans services their customers. They are
trying to deliver to customers when the customer want its and how the
customer wants it.

Need a BA with very good communications skills. This person will be doing a
lot of requirements work, modeling, mapping, documentation, and User
Acceptance Testing.

This person must have BI experience. They also need to have some Business
Objects experience. Some of the work they do will invoice legacy reports
that are moving from Cognos to Business Objects.  They installed the latest
version of Business Objects in October (I believe its version 11.x or
whatever is the latest)

* *

[image:
jmml_opgr1_img1]<https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGEyVE9DeDRKY0hXSE8zNEdseXBpc0E6MA>

* *

*Thanks & Regards** *

* *

*Naga Raj *

*Business Development Manager *

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*Phone : 734-591-3562 EXT 1+214 | Fax: 734-418-2603  *

*www.aim-cc.com |**...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* | **raju_r...@yahoo.com
* <roy_ra...@yahoo.com>* | **raju.r...@gmail.com* <raju.r...@gmail.com>