Hi

Hope you are doing great.

This is Guru from MSR Cosmos, we have an urgent requirement with one of our
direct clients. Please find the requirement below and let me know your
interest. If you are interested, please send me your updated resume along
with the needed information listed below.

*Note : No Opt*

*Sr. Maximo Developers*

*Location: Spokane , WA*

*Duration: Long Term *

When the Project will start you have to be at client place for 2 weeks
initially, after that you can work from Home, But when required may be
consultant have to travel to Client Place.

*Job Details*

Client is  need 2 experienced Maximo Developers, Client need consultant who
can start immediately or in 1 week. Need Good English communication and
interpersonal skills. Scrum/agile experience would be great.

*If you are comfortable with the requirement details, please forward your
resume with the following information:*

Full Name:

Contact #:

Email ID:

Skype ID:

Current Location:

Work Authorization Status:

Last Four digit of SSN:

DOB (MM/DD/YY):

Are you currently On Project?

Availability for Interview:

Will you go for F2F Interview if Client ask or if needed?

Availability to Start:

Hourly Pay Rate/salary:

How would you like to work with us? Corp to Corp or 1099:

Best Time to Call:

Education Details(Course and Year of passing):

*Please feel free to call or mail for further details, thanks and Have a
great day.*

Thanks & Regards

Guru Appaji

M.S.R.COSMOS