Greetings,

Hope you are doing great.

We have an opening for the role of Oracle DBA in Brooklyn, NY.

The project is scheduled to start 19-Sep-2016 and duration is 1 Month.

If you are available and interested kindly send your updated resume.

Please have a look at the job description below:

*Role:* Oracle DBA

*Location*: Brooklyn, NY

*Duration:* 1 Month

*No negotiation, must be onsite and must be local, there are no travel
funds in this project.*

*Minimum Requirements: *

*Years Skills/Experience*

·         Resource skilled in RAT and Oracle 12c DBA.

·         Experience with Oracle 11g/12c.

·         Extensive experience with RAT (Real Application Testing).

·         Hands on experience with Oracle 12c database administration.

*It has been a pleasure writing to you. I am looking forward to work with
you as you grow in your career.*

Thanks & Regards,

*Dipin Sukumaran*|

*4CONSULTING, INC.*