Hope you are doing great.
We have an opening for the role of GIS Developer in Hanover, VA.
The project is scheduled to start ASAP and duration is 9 Months+ Extn.
If you are available and interested kindly send your updated resume.
Please have a look at the job description below:
*Role:* GIS Developer
*Location*: Hanover, VA
*Duration:* 9 Months+ Extn
· This position will reside under one of the department’s
application support teams that oversees the County’s Enterprise
Geographical Information System (GIS), Community Development Departments,
and Public Safety Departments.
· The candidate will work primarily as an IT technical resource
providing GIS programming, scripting, application development, and mapping
· They will also provide database administration and data analysis
services as needed.
· In addition, they will be expected to handle customer support
tickets, assist with business data and reporting needs, support existing
software applications, assist with new system implementations, develop
system requirements, perform upgrades, apply patches, and develop
· Developing .Net Applications in C#
· Developing Python Scripts
· Configuring Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services,
and SQL Server Integration Services
· Configuring Microsoft SharePoint Sites, Pages, and WebParts
· Configuring Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) (web
· Using SQL Report Builder and/or Crystal Reports
· Using ESRI ArcGIS Server, ArcSDE, ArcGIS Desktop, and ArcGIS
· Using ESRI ArcGISOnline
· Using Visual Studio
· Using Active Directory
· Using SQL Server Management Studio
· Using Microsoft Windows Server
· Using Microsoft SharePoint.
Thanks & Regards,
IT consulting | staffIng | bpo
*Meadow Park Tower*
*10440 N Central Expressway, Suite 643*
*Dallas, TX 75231*
*(214) 698 8630 F*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send an email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/java-core.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.