Hi ,

Hope you are doing great.

This is Guru from MSR Cosmos, we have an urgent requirement with one of our
direct clients. Please find the requirement below and let me know your
interest. If you are interested, please send me your updated resume along
with the needed information listed below.

*UI Test Engineer*

*Location: West Des Moines, Iowa*

*Duration: 6+ Month *

*Rate: $35*

*Skill: QA/ ALM/ UFT/ Web Service (back-end) Testing using Soap-UI*

 *Some of the skills we'd specifically be looking for include: *

·         Testing for Agile projects

·         UI Testing

·         DB Verification

·         Web Service (back-end) Testing using SOAP-UI

·         Experience with ALM

·         Experience with Target Process

·         Automated Testing using UFT

*Position Summary*

This position is responsible for providing technical guidance to team
members through mentoring activities. The incumbent evaluates and works
with team members to validate the functional aspects of new or modified
software programs. The focus of the testing is centered around the storing
and retrieval of data. Execution and modification of scripts for automated
test tools may be part of the incumbent’s responsibility. The incumbent
makes recommendations for program improvements or corrections.

*Essential Functions*

40% 1. Translates business requirements and design specifications into test
cases for validation of data insertion, update, manipulation and / or
retrieval. May also need to interpret application code to validate logic
and data flow.

20% 2. Develop SQL queries and / or scripts for automated testing to
validate application functionality. Queries will also be developed to
create or modify test environment data.

20% 3. Interact with other team members to jointly determine technical
merit of queries by the review SQL code in team review sessions, design
reviews and mentoring sessions.

10% 4. Performs defect management activities which include problem and
issue research, analysis and documentation, working with other
cross-functional team members towards issue resolution and closure.

5% 5. Update test case scenarios and other documentation.

5% 6. Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.

4 yr. degree in field of specialty and/or equivalent training and/or

At least 3 years in QA Engineering role;

At least 3 years experience working in an information systems environment.

In some cases, experience with automated test tools for functional, load
and stress testing may be required

*If you are comfortable with the requirement details, please forward your
resume with the following information:*

Full Name:

Contact #:

Email ID:

Skype ID:

Current Location:

Work Authorization Status:

Last Four digit of SSN:

Are you currently On Project?

Availability for Interview:

Will you go for F2F Interview if Client ask or if needed?

Availability to Start:

Hourly Pay Rate/salary:

How would you like to work with us? Corp to Corp or 1099:

Best Time to Call:

Education Details(Course and Year of passing):

*Please feel free to call or mail for further details, thanks and Have a
great day.*

Thanks & Regards

Guru Appaji

Phone :  925-218-2353