I have another new role that should have a quick turnaround. This is a Web
Analytics role that requires experience in Adobe tools and some knowledge
code). The manager had identified a candidate for this role but they backed
out. Candidates will record themselves answering questions supplied by the
manager and this will serve as the first round interview. The manager will
review the recordings on Friday 10/21 and schedule in-person interviews
*Duration: 6 months, can be extended*
*Job Title: Digital Marketing Testing Optimization Analyst *
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
The ideal candidate will be responsible for validating test hypotheses,
validating and defining test analysis KPIs, and execute effective and
actionable test analysis with statistics rigor and interpret test findings.
The Optimization Analyst will be integral part of the company’s Digital
Marketing Solutions team which manages the global suite of digital
platforms and executes on all Testing needs of AIG businesses.
This role will also have a hand in enhancing the execution methodologies
and processes around testing and optimizing the site.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Subject Matter Expert
• Hypothesis validations – Participate in hypothesis validation as part of
testing request intake and clearly validate opportunities/recommend actions
that can have positive improvements in the business’s site experience and
financials; help stakeholder teams to think about site opportunities in a
different way by asking questions; provide feedback to stakeholders to
influence test ideas that
will yield the most impactful customer experience improvements on the site.
• Calculate traffic allocation – Understand traffic baselines for pages
being tested, identify traffic required to achieve significance;
effectively use page traffic for various concurrent tests
• Validate and Influence Test KPIs – Validate availability of conversion
and engagement KPIs needed for test analysis and understand test setup and
data collection standards to successfully measure the test
• Test analysis – Drive proper A/B, Multi-variant, Experience, Automated
Personalization and Recommendations testing analysis with statistical rigor
and perform cohort studies to answer “why?” on test result drivers.
Recommend and support more complex tests from an analytical and reporting
• Deliver insights – Objectively deliver testing insights and help create a
culture of data-driven decision making.
• Tell A Story – At completion of Tests, build timely, compelling,
fact-based test recaps that strongly communicate the business ‘story’
behind the data and lead Test outcomes. Be able to tie site KPIs and
results to financial metrics
• Communicate results – Identify successes, failures, trends. Effectively
present these findings to the organization in a succinct way. If test
results are positive – analyze KPI improvements in pre/post AB test
roll-outs; if results are negative -
perform driver analysis to recommend next steps which could include
iteration of that test.
• Partnering & Influencing: Summarize weekly test result findings and
communicate actionable recommendations to stakeholders and executives.
• Establish strong working partnerships with relevant areas of the business
and global teams (Marketing, Science, UI/UX, Creative, Digital Marketing
Solutions and Technical)
• Act as a key liaison with stakeholders with respect to test analysis
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 3-5 years of testing optimization, usability analysis, and/or web
analytics experience supporting analysis or in a related data analytics
field (financial analysis, digital analysis, statistical modeling)
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, mathematics,
economics, or in a quantitative discipline.
• Experience with web analytics, testing and/or site optimization will be
• Solid understanding of online analytics metrics and related statistical
• Experience with web analytics tool - Adobe Analytics, Testing tool -
Adobe Target Classic and Premium, Website Content Management tools (Adobe
Experience Manager Preferred)
• High-level proficiency Microsoft Excel is a must
• Excellent analytical skills – ability to understand and interpret data
within the context of the testing – solve problems and distill data into
• Excellent communication skills – this position requires confidence in
directly working with stakeholder in the organization and will be tasked to
communicate complex test results findings and recommendations persuasively,
in a compelling and easy to understand manner
• Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams; independently
• Intellectual and analytical curiosity – initiative to dig into the “why”
of various results
• Excellent project management skills including the ability to formulate
and identify key performance indicators for tests
and drive detailed test results.
• Flexible and responsive, ability to prioritize multiple tasks,
reprioritize as needed and work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
• Desire to learn new technologies and grow analytical skillset
• Intellectual curiosity, passion for problem-solving, and comfort with
• Rigorously detail-oriented with commitment to accuracy
Thanks & Regards,
*Aspire Systems Inc*. / *Ph # (732) 414 2854*
*Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE) from NMSDC*
*NYS MBE Certified ( New York State MBE Certified)*
*E-Verified Approved Employer*
*Four Time Award Winner ( 2009* & 2010 & 2011 & 2012) Best of Danbury Award
Approved Inc. 500 Company
*Corp Office: **36 Mill Plain Road, Danbury, CT 06811*
*Fax : 203 798 0060*
*Email: fa...@aspiresystem.com <fa...@aspiresystem.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/java-core.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.