Job ID: PDSCONS00087354
Title: Salesforce Developer
Contract Duration: 12 months
Location: Dallas - Fort Worth, Texas
1. 3+ years experience as a core team member in a large CRM
2. 1+ experience with database modeling, performance, tuning and SQL
3. 3+ years experience with business process, workflow and translating
them into system requirements.
4. 2+ years of design, configuration, customization and development
experience with Salesforce and Force.com. Extra credit for Service Cloud
expertise and Case management.
5. 2+ Years of development experience with APEX, VisualForce, SOQL
6. Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies and their interaction with
other business processes / applications.
7. Knowledge of best practices around securing and auditing custom
applications on Force.com
8. Knowledge of Salesforce/Force.com API and toolkits for integration
9. Background in development of web based solutions using Java,
10. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required.
* Technical design, configuration, development and testing of Force.com
custom applications, interfaces and reports
* Model, analyze and develop or extend persistent database structures
which are non-intrusive to the base application code and which effectively
and efficiently implement business requirements
* Integrate force.com applications for sales cloud and service cloud
* Apply sound release management and configuration management
principles to ensure the stability of production environments
* Participate in all phases of software development/implementation life
cycle including functional analysis, development of technical requirements,
prototyping, coding, testing, deployment and support
* Participate in peer design and code review and analyze and
troubleshoot issues in a complex applications environment, which include
* Research and understand force.com capabilities to recommend best
design/implementation approaches and meet business requirements
* Plan and implement data migration and conversion activities
* Provide daily support
* Participate in SCRUM process
*Aspire Systems Inc.*
*Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE) *
*E-Verified Approved Employer*
*Four Time Award Winner ( 2009 & 2010 & 2011 & 2012) Best of Danbury Award*
*Approved Inc. 500 Company*
*36 Mill Plain Road, **Suite # 16, Danbury, CT 06811*
*Ph : **203 778 9992*
*Fax : 203 798 0060 <203%20798%200060>*
*Email: **fa...@aspiresystem.com <a...@aspiresystem.com>*
*Yahoo IM*:* fazalmrecruiter*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send an email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/java-core.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.