Duration 4- months to start-
and develop internal and external web and mobile applications which
interact with Web API. This person will develop ideas from a high‐level
description to a releasable product. The engineer will analyze business and
technical requirements, propose design alternatives, codes, and tests,
troubleshoot and optimize business critical applications.
*The successful candidate will have:*
- 5+ years’ experience developing software in an enterprise-level IT
organization or software development company
- Strong knowledge on all aspects of enterprise web development, such as
web servers, IIS configuration, DB server, networking, hosting, security,
- Proficient in the following technologies/tools: Sitecore CMS, Helix,
Glass mapper, TDS, C#, .NET, MVC, Restful Web API, LINQ, Responsive Web
Design, BootStrap, Bourbon, Media Queries, HTML, CSS, jQuery, TypeScript,
Agile/Scrum, Visual Studio, Azure, IAM
- Self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good understanding on web trends, thrives on learning and learns
- Comfortable performing a variety of roles and task, demonstrates
- Excellent problem-solving skills, curious and adept at researching
project-related issues and challenges
*Aspire Systems Inc.*
*Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE) *
*E-Verified Approved Employer*
*Four Time Award Winner ( 2009 & 2010 & 2011 & 2012) Best of Danbury Award*
*Approved Inc. 500 Company*
*36 Mill Plain Road, **Suite # 16, Danbury, CT 06811*
*Ph : **732 414 2854*
*Fax : 203 798 0060 <203%20798%200060>*
*Email: **fa...@aspiresystem.com <a...@aspiresystem.com>*
*Yahoo IM*:* fazalmrecruiter*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/java-core.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.