I have a few spots with H& R Block in Kansas City, MO

Max pay rate s 50/hr. MAX

Skills:

  *   C#

  *   .net core (2+ years)

  *   Angular

Top Skills' Details

1) C# (4+ years)

2) .net core (2+ years)

3) Angular (1+ year)

Secondary Skills - Nice to Haves

  *   ADO

  *   Angular

Job Description

What you'll do... :

Looking for a Software Engineer to join a dynamic engineering team
supporting several platforms and client facing applications.

At H&R Block, you will be a member of a diverse, inclusive and
forward-thinking organization whose focus on helping and inspiring
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere, drives everything we
do.

Candidates can expect exposure and engagement in projects in cloud
technologies, our DevOps transformation, and the broad adoption of
Continuous Integration/Continuous Development principles.

Candidates can expect to join a team in a fast pace environment leveraging
Kanban delivery principles with an eye towards code quality, robust
security scanning capabilities and test-driven development. The team is
highly collaborative and encourages diversity of thought and approach.

Core responsibilities include:

Developing and delivering micro-service-based features to support the
e-File platform

Modernizing core platform components to align with contemporary industry
standards

Partnering with integrated application teams to ensure seamless client
experience through in-depth analysis, development of comprehensive test
cases and coordinated end to end testing

Leveraging tools that support DevOps principles and transformation

Championing DevOps within the team, including vastly increased unit testing

Leveraging tools that support DevOps principles and transformation.

Interested candidates should have proven experience with the following
technologies and methodologies:

C# (.NET Core)

Thanks & Regards,

*Fazal*

*Aspire Systems Inc*. / *Ph # 203-778-9900*

*Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)  from NMSDC*

*NYS MBE Certified ( New York State MBE Certified)*

*E-Verified Approved Employer*

*Four Time Award Winner ( 2009* & 2010 & 2011 & 2012) Best of Danbury Award

Approved Inc. 500 Company

*Corp Office: **200 Perrine Road,Old Bridge,NJ 08857*

*Fax   : 203 798 0060*

*Email: fa...@aspiresystem.com <fa...@aspiresystem.com>*

*Gtalk: fazalmrecruiter*

<http://mail.aspiresystem.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.aspiresystem.com>