Hi Everyone,

Let me know if you have .NET candidates who fit the rate. Needs to be Green
Card or USC though.

.NET Developer

REMOTE

6 Months

$50/HR MAXX

Job Description: Our client has an immediate opening for a .NET Developer
available to work remote. Ideal candidates will have proven development
experience with .Net, Oracle Database, C# and ASP.NET. Candidates may also
do front end development in HTML and Javascript. The candidate must be
flexible, driven to meet deadlines, with attention to detail and quality.

Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level

  *   .NET 5-7 Developer

  *   Javascript 5-7 Developer

  *   C# 5-7 Developer

  *   ASP.NET 5-7 Developer

Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level

  *   HTML 3-5 Developer

  *   Oracle Database 3-5 Developer

Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree

Thanks & Regards,

*Fazal*

*Aspire Systems Inc*. / *Ph # 203-778-9900*

*Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)  from NMSDC*

*NYS MBE Certified ( New York State MBE Certified)*

*E-Verified Approved Employer*

*Four Time Award Winner ( 2009* & 2010 & 2011 & 2012) Best of Danbury Award

Approved Inc. 500 Company

*Corp Office: **200 Perrine Road,Old Bridge,NJ 08857*

*Fax   : 203 798 0060*

*Email: fa...@aspiresystem.com <fa...@aspiresystem.com>*

*Gtalk: fazalmrecruiter*

<http://mail.aspiresystem.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.aspiresystem.com>