*Please share your resume at sg...@loginsoft.com <sg...@loginsoft.com>*

Hello,

Greetings from Loginsoft!

This is Guru from Loginsoft Consulting LLC, we are seeking for *
Python/Django Developer * *t*o fulfill our direct client's need @ *Bethesda,
MD  *

If you are interested, please let me know your availability so that we can
discuss more, can you please share your updated resume along with your
contact details:

*Following are the position details:*

*Python/Django DeveloperLocation: Bethesda, MDLong-term ContractNote:
Pretty Straight forward role.*

Applicant MUST have three solid years of Django application development.
MUST have a solid knowledge of Python.
Two years of issue management via a ticketing system (JIRA, Trac, etc).
Two years of use of software control management.
Experience with git and the Gitflow workflow.
Experience reading SQL. Experience using RDMS.

*Required:*
Applicant MUST have three solid years of Django application development.
Applicant MUST have solid knowledge of Python.
Solid knowledge of the principles of class-based object-oriented
programming.
Solid knowledge of standard web technology (HTTP, HTTPS, HTML5,
client/server model)
Two years of issue management via a ticketing system (JIRA, Trac, etc.).
Two years use of software control management.
Solid communication skills.
General understanding of cloud concepts (server instances, code deployment,
role-based authentication)

*Preferred:*
Experience with git and the Gitflow workflow.
Experience reading SQL.
Experience using RDMS.
Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment environment.
Experience with automated testing.
JavaScript development beyond jQuery.
Experience using the basic components of the AWS environment (EC2, Bastion,
RDS, S3)

*If you are comfortable with the requirement details, please forward your
resume with the following information:*
Name (First name and Last name):
Contact Number:
Pay Rate/Salary:
Current Location (City, State):
Willingness to Relocate (Yes/No/N/A):
Presently on any Project (Yes/No):
Availability:
Work Authorization (US Citizen/GC/EAD/H1B):
Highest level of completed Education (Course & University & Year of
Passing):
Total IT Experience (in years):
LinkedIn:

*Please feel free to call or mail for further details,*

Best Regards,

*Guru Appaji*

Loginsoft Consulting LLC

4437 Brookfield corporate Dr