Dear Partners,

Hope you are doing great,

Greetings from Loginsoft Consulting LLC!
We have the following skilled IT candidates on our Bench.
Please let me know if you have any C2C requirements relevant to their
technologies.
Looking forward to working with you and your company,If possible please
refer or do add me to your distribution list for future business.
*sg...@loginsoft.com
<sg...@loginsoft.com>or you can reach me @ 703 559 7827* appreciate your
time in considering this mail.
Thanks in advance, and have a great day!

We have an excellent Sr.Cloud DevOps Engineer worked at WB Discovery (Media
Client) for 4 years.

He has 8+ years of experience in AWS Platform, DevOps/Agile operations,
Tools area (Build & Release Automation) and Linux/Middleware Administration.

*Name: Vamsi Krishna*
Location: Knoxville, TN
Relocate: Open/yes
Visa Status: H1B

*Please feel free to call or mail for further details,*

Best Regards,

*Guru Appaji*

Loginsoft Consulting LLC

4437 Brookfield corporate Dr