Thank you Doug and Andreas!!

A year ago I didn't know anything about Lucene and, in general, hadn't much experience in open source. I have to say that it was a lot of fun to use Lucene and especially to work with the community. It is impressive how responsive the developers and committers are (maybe someday I will be one, too ;) ) either to questions from other users/developers or to new suggestions or patches - and always friendly, motivated and dedicated to help you solve your problem.

So I would like to say "Thank You!" to the community for a very nice piece of software and for all the support in the last months. This year is almost over and looking back I realize how much I learned about Lucene and Search in general. I'm looking forward to the next year and I'm motivated to submit more patches and help to make Lucene even better.

- Michael