Chris Hostetter wrote:
: I just added myself to the "Who we are" page, regenerated it and
: committed the changes. Now I tried to update the website by doing:
:   ssh people.apache.org
:   cd /www/lucene.apache.org/java/docs
:   svn up

just to clarify: is that what you tried because you saw it mentioned in
the list archives, or is there still documentation somewhere that we need
to fix?
Hoss,

I indeed found those steps in the archives. However, the documentation http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/HowToUpdateTheWebsite says correctly that the nightly script updates the site automatically now. Thanks for pointing me there!

Michael