Hi Otis,
Many thanks for your comments, I'm so sorry for this late answer. I will add
lius as lucene contrib and I will change the licence to ASL.
There are some developper contributing to Lius but there are not very
active.
For the question : this is a Laval University project, right?  But you work
at DocuLibre?
I have develpped lius during my study at laval university, I still the copy
right owner for this projet, so I can change the licence to ASL without any
problem. Lius has been used in serveral projet at Laval university and I
deceded to hoste it in Laval.
I work at Laval and at Doculibre.

Tika is a really good projet and I'm really interested to join it.

Regards.