Code in an end to the numeration when the first term from a different field arrives. Different fields will not be interleaved.

        Erik

On Oct 6, 2008, at 9:36 PM, Luis Fco. Ramirez Daza Gonzalez wrote:

Hi

I use IndexReader.Terms() to get all the terms in the index and then I iterate through the list and get only those terms for a specific field. Is there a way to get the terms for a particular field? Otherwise I have to read all the terms in the index just to get the terms of a field. Something like>

TermEnum termEnum = reader.terms("<fieldname>");

I need this because I want to show a list of all the terms available in some fields, so the user can select from a list or from an autocomplete textbox.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Luis