On Mar 4, 2009, at 2:20 PM, Michael Busch wrote:
On 3/4/09 5:28 AM, Michael McCandless wrote:

Grant Ingersoll wrote:

On Mar 4, 2009, at 8:05 AM, Michael McCandless wrote:

lucene-2.4.1-src.tar.gz
--> ant test

I'm not sure how this could ever pass. The lib directory is not present, so neither is JUnit, so the tests do not compile. I'm guessing you have Junit in your Ant lib dir., right?

Hmm... indeed I do. And when I remove it, the tests do fail to compile.

Yeah, same on my machine.

Same here also. It's a standard operating procedure for me to put junit.jar into ANT_HOME/lib. I suppose that's a historical thing as Ant's <junit> used to require that.

        Erik