Quick Status on where we are at:

The new trunk for the merge is now open:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/trunk/  All committers should have
the same rights that they had before.

Please do all development on those.

The new mailing list has been requested:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-2567.  It will be named
moved, unless there is something about the mailing lists that I don't
understand and it isn't possible.

All commits for the new trunk are going to be sent to: java-comm...@l.a.o.  I
went this route instead of asking for a new mailing list as it seemed easier
and it is a very low subscription level anyway.

What's left:

1. Website updates - We should probably have a shared committer page.  I guess
we should just point the Solr "Who we are" page at the Lucene one and add the
delta between the two to the Lucene list.

2. Hudson?  Uwe?

3. Other nightly build stuff.  My cron tabs, etc.  I will update them to point
at the new trunk.

Anything else?

-Grant