Hi,

The java.io.DataInputStream.readLine () method is deprecated and the method
does not properly convert bytes to characters. The preferred way to read
lines of text is via the BufferedReader.readLine() method.

     You can modify your source code in the below given way to use
BufferedReader.readLine()

     BufferedReader br = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(in));
     br.readLine();

Hope this will be helpful to you.

*Regards*
Abinash