  From: Evans
  To: java-ee-j2ee-programming-with-passion@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 7:14 PM
  Subject: Fw: [java ee programming] Re: Want to unsubscribe

  Evans,

  I have tried that before and I keep on getting this error message:

  We're writing to let you know that the group that you tried to contact
  (j2ee-programming-with-passion) either doesn't exist, or you don't have
  permission to post to it. There are a few possible reasons why this happened:

  * You might have spelled or formatted the group name incorrectly.
  * The owner of the group removed this group, so there's nobody there to
  contact.
  * You may need to join the group before being allowed to post.
  * This group may not be open to posting.

  If you have questions about this or any other group, please visit the Google
  Groups Help Center at http://groups.google.com/support.

  Thanks, and we hope you'll continue to enjoy Google Groups.

  The Google Groups Team

  Is there another way for me to unsubscribe????

  Thanks for all of your help!!
  George