Hi!
Take a look at the Syntax for JSP:Forward , You should be able to figure how
to pass a new parameter from here ,

http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/tags/11/syntaxref11.fm9.html

just to make things easier for you : here you go ,

<jsp:forward page="middle.jsp">
 <jsp:param name="myparameter" value="Passion!"></jsp:param>
  </jsp:forward>

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 7:57 AM, BOOKER Steve <steve.boo...@qbuild.qld.gov.au