  From: Abdel Rahman Farag Hegazy
  To: Alex Fihman
  Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 3:25 PM
  Subject: [java ee programming] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

        LinkedIn
        Abdel Rahman Farag Hegazy requested to add you as a connection on
LinkedIn:

        Alex,

        Abdel Rahman Farag Hegazy
        Giza Systems Co.
        Unix Admin

        View invitation from Abdel Rahman Farag Hegazy

        DID YOU KNOW that LinkedIn can find the answers to your most difficult
questions?
        Post those vexing questions on LinkedIn Answers to tap into the
knowledge of the world's foremost business experts.

        © 2009, LinkedIn Corporation