Oh, also, while you're there you might want to change the definitions of:
  font-weight: medium;
  font-style: Regular;

in all three header blocks to be to:

  font-weight: normal;
  font-style: normal;

assuming this is what the author had intended? medium and Regular don't appear
to be valid options for these attributes.

Passion!