Netbeans allows you to view the source of the jsp that is translated into
servlet.
If you go to the project explorer and select the jsp file, right clicking on
the file will bring up a menu. Selecting "view servlet" will bring you to
the source of the servlet version of the jsp (the name will be
jspname_jsp.java). I hope this helps.