From: miga <migat...@gmail.com>
Subject: [java ee programming] Re: JSP 2.0 Simple Tag Handler and Tag Files
To: "Java EE (J2EE) Programming with Passion!"
<java-ee-j2ee-programming-with-passion@googlegroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 7:38 PM

On 9 avr, 01:55, Tamilselvi Abbu <tamilselvi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Can someone please help me? I couldn't locate "Tomcat JSP Example' under
> samples folder in my Netbeans IDE 6.5 as mentioned in JSP 2.0 Simple Tag
> Handler and Tag files exercise 1 (Exercise 1: Build and run "Simple Tag
> Handlers and JSP Fragments" part of the "Tomcat JSP Example" sample
> application).
You need to install Tomcat, then you will find them under samples,
Java Web, Servlet Examples.
I had to reinstall Netbeans and customize the installation with tomcat
installation to see them, a mere installation of tomcat from an
existing Netbeans did not give me the examples. Your experience may be
better.