You must know that java is system independent so creating a Dll you
will need the help of 3rd party tools. But for a free and easy way out
would be to maybe create a batch file. Inside the batch file you can
include the run command (java xxxx). so from windows side you can call
the batch file which will inturn run the java application.

Regards,
M. Kiche