Hi everyone,

I use NetBeans IDE 6.5.1 and the GlassFish V2 server that comes with it. I
am learning J2EE and I was able to run projects successfully. But today when
I try to run, I get this error message:-

*Starting of server GlassFish V2 is not supported. Please, start the server
manually.
See the server log for details.*

When I go to domains/domain1/logs folder to see the server log, I do not
find it there. The logs folder is empty.

When I right click on GlassFish V2 server, I can see that  the "start"
button is disabled and "Stop" button is disabled too. And nothing happens
when I click the "Refresh" button.

Can anyone please suggest what could have gone wrong or what I could do it
fix it?

Thank you so much for you help.

Priya