From: MikePhoenix <michaelandrewphoe...@gmail.com>
Subject: [java ee programming] problem with project on lab 4918
To: "Java EE (J2EE) Programming with Passion!"
<java-ee-j2ee-programming-with-passion@googlegroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 9:56 PM

I'm actually an alumni of this class having taken it some time ago. I
am currently trying to learn spring so I am doing some of the new labs
that I haven't done in the past.
Currently when I run the 2nd exercise of this lab
"SpringMVCskeletonSimpleUrlHandlerMapping2" it crashes with a 503
return code. There is no message but the dexcription is servic() not
available. I am using NB 6.51.

Any ideas?