Hi. Thank you for the reply. I think I did much of what you said. I
created an Integer called value and a Collection of Integers called
"values". All of that works ok. In fact, here is the code I used

                     <h:selectOneListbox size="5" value="#
{form.value}">
                        <f:selectItems value="#{form.values}"/>
                     </h:selectOneListbox>

My question is, how do I get UserNumberBean.userNumber assigned the
value of form.value?

-pk