Hi to all,

           Hope everyone is fine. I am new to this course and i have a
problem. Actually what tha homework says that modify Hello2 or create a new
project by copying Hello2 project.I created a new project and add two
servlet files similar to Hello2 i.e, GreetingServlet and ResponseServlet and
copy the contents of Hello2's Greeting and Response file to my project file
but when i run the project it shows Hello world. First i m surprised that
how this is happened but then i remembered then it actually use web.xml file
and whatever file is mention in <welcomefile> element it loads that file. so
my question is how i mention these two file in web.xml so it shows the
output of these two files i.e., GreetingServlet and ResponceServlet.

            Thanks in advance