From: java-ee-j2ee-programming-with-passion@googlegroups.com
[mailto:java-ee-j2ee-programming-with-pass...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Kevin
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 3:47 PM
To: Java EE (J2EE) Programming with Passion!
Subject: [java ee programming] Re: Build e-commerce website using JavaEE?

Maybe I should rephrase my question a little bit:

I was saying JavaEE, but that is simply for the fact that this group
is about JavaEE. But if we want to build the e-commerce site "fast and
cheap", what are the options?

"fast" means short development time and learning time,

"cheap" means no expensive software tools, and no expensive hardware.

Also, it should be supported by most of the webhosting services --
those who charge a few dozen $ per month, not those who charge
thousands per month. Assuming the e-commerce site is for small
business.

Thanks.