Hello There,

In accordance with your question whether it is possible to create a website by
using only Javascript,
I can tell you that this technology seeks for adding enrichment the client-side
and verifying the information before to send it back to the server (See AJAX).
I mean, the servlet will process it. This technique, Ajax, is used with two
main components in mind, client and server.

For this aim, the Servlets and JSPs belong to the Web_Server Tier and they are
contained inside. Please study about MVC and the different architectures along
with its advantages and drawbacks.

So, the idea is being able to access the services or functionalities from many
users. Well, the protocol HTTP along with HTML is primarily used to attain
this. However, we must wonder where those HTML pages must be placed, those are
enough to build and later to access from multiple users. How does it work out?.
Also, questions as if those are dynamically generated or are simply static
ones, for example.

Therefore, if we want to create a set of services (functions) along with a
multiple-users web  application, we must wonder what are the components for it
(Architecture) and How do they work (Functionality).

Hope it helps you out, folks.

Cordially,
Rafael G. Padron, MSAP.