What is the type of Objects used in the collection?? Are they serialized??

I had a similar issue when i was using the array of objects as the return
type.. I fixed that by writing array serializer and deserializer
you can try using synchronization wrappers like
Collections.*synchronizedCollection()
or *Collections.*synchronizedList() once your objects are synchronized. *