Anyone point me in the right direction to resolve the issue below, which is
that GlassFish will not serve any pages, erroring out with an inappropriate Ant
version.

I've opened project [hello1], but get the errors below about the incorrect Ant
version

        1. H:\Program
Files\J2EE\javaeetutorial5\examples\web\hello1\build.xml:36: The following
error occurred while executing this line:
        2. H:\Program
Files\J2EE\javaeetutorial5\examples\bp-project\main.xml:27: The following error
occurred while executing this line:
        3. H:\Program
Files\J2EE\javaeetutorial5\examples\web\hello1\nbproject\build-impl.xml:22:
Class org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.condition.Not doesn't support the nested
"antversion" element.Errors 1 & 3 both use this line from [build-impl.xml:22]
which
reads - <fail message="Please build using Ant 1.7.1 or higher.">
Error 3 read -     <import file="${common-ant-tasks-file}"/>

In Netbeans=>Tools=>Options, shows I'm using Ant 1.6.5 compiled 06/02/2005.
I've tried Netbeans update utility, with no success, and am using Netbeans 6.7.

 stephen wille  |   p.stephenwi...@yahoo.com