From: Mihai DINCA <mihai.di...@free.fr>
To: java-ee-j2ee-programming-with-passion@googlegroups.com
Cc: srilax...@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, September 7, 2009 11:33:02 AM
Subject: [java ee programming] Re: HELP XML FILE FOR EXCERSISE1

 Hi, Srilaxmi.

Just a sugestion: Open in NetBeans the file you want to execute
(servlet or JSP file). Then execute it using Shift + F6. This action
normally opens the (default) browser and displays in it the very file
you selected. The URL displayed in the browser is the one you can type
manually to open the file.

If your server is configured to turn to another TCP/IP port than 8080
or if there is some problem in the xml file, then you will see the
server configuration in the URL displayed by your browser.

--
Hope it Helps
mihai

HELLO,