From: java-ee-j2ee-programming-with-passion@googlegroups.com
[mailto:java-ee-j2ee-programming-with-pass...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Stepan S
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2009 2:09 PM
To: Java EE (J2EE) Programming with Passion!
Subject: [java ee programming] LAB-4205

Hello, guys!
Can any one give me some advice with that problem:

struts-config.cml file:
..
    <form-beans>
                <form-bean      name="helloForm"
                                type="submit.HelloForm"/>
    </form-beans>

    <global-forwards>
        <forward name="welcome"  path="/Welcome.do"/>
    </global-forwards>

    <action-mappings>
        <action path="/Welcome" forward="/welcomeStruts.jsp"/>
        <action path="/submit"
                  type="submit.HelloAction"
                  name="helloForm"
                  input="/index.jsp"
                  scope="request"
                  validate="true">
             <forward name="success" path="/indexpassionname.jsp"/>
             <forward name="failure" path="/indexnopassionname.jsp"/>
    </action-mappings>

index.jsp:

  <h2>Hello, my name is Duke. What's yours?</h2>

  Name: <html:text property="name"/><br>

In submit package I have HelloAction.java and HelloForm.java (with
setters / getter + validation). And HelloAcion.java with
request.setAttribute("name", "passionname");  those.
In properties of my hello1 project I set /index.jsp
But when I run this project I got this
"404 error"
descriptionThe requested resource () is not available.

Thanks in advance =)

/Stepan

en?hl=en