Hello.

I downloaded the new preview release of jdk from your site and also
patched my kernel with Alan Cox's 2.0.37 patch. Still I am getting the
following error when I try to run the demo jfc classes:

        java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax/swing/JPanel

this is after I type in java Notepad (for instance) in the
jdk1.2/demo/jfc/Notepad dir.

Could you help me reslove this error?

Thanks,
Hasan.