Hi Everyone,

I currently try to port a java desktop applikation to an IPAQ H3870 but i definitely need Java Advanced Imaging (which is shipped with JDK1.4 and should work from JDK 1.3 on).
I just tried out the new creme vm and added the missing class files to the libraries but finally ended up with an error that means nothing to me
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.awt.image.DataBuffer: method <init>(II)V not found
...because the class DataBuffer has no init mehtod^^

so beeing tired of playing around with those J2ME VM's i now heard of blackdown and i saw that even an JAI port for linux is available - as JAI is said to be not hardware dependent and further should work with JDK 1.3, i wonder if one of you could tell me if it is possible to use the ARM port of JDK1.3 along with JAI and AWT on an IPAQ??

i hope one of you can help me *goingcrazyoverhere*

thx in advance yours
walter