Hi,

I'm in the process of architecting an Java application to run on a
PDA. The core of the application involves the processing and
manipulating of XML documents. I've seen that people have had
applications using xerces and similar running with blackdown, but only
brief details. I'd like to hear experiences of other developers who
have implemented XML parsing with xerces (or any other xml api) using
blackdown on a PDA. Any pitfalls etc, stuff like memory limitations,
file handlers and so on. I'm pretty new to the world of PDA
development, but I've done plenty of java dev. in my time.

thanks in advance,

matt law.