Title: Message
Hi Folks,

Does anyone know the structure of the IO stacks on blackdown on Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build Blackdown-1.4.2-01, mixed mode) running on Redhat ES4 (AMD_64)?

I'm testing a high throughput application and occasionally the transaction journal seems to get out of sync, and I'm wondering if something is happening asynchronously and it's screwing my ordering up.  Also, I had heard of some VM vendors re-building their bio stacks on top of their nio stacks, has anyone used nio on Blackdown and what results have you received?

(Am using bio in my code)

Kind Regards,
Max