I have an embedded system and want to build JDK on Embedded Linux.
I heard a few ways to install JDK but I cound not understand because, didn't have fully information.
I consider about kaffe and blackdown package.

My embedded system's hardware specification

Processor : Intel PXA255 400MHz
SDRAM : Samsung 64 MB
Flash : Intel strata flash 32 MB
Ethernet : CS8900A 10BaseT
Display : LG TFT LCD 6.4" (640X480)
Touch : ADS7843(Touch Screen)
Etc. : USB, 2 Serials, 1 JTAG, PCMCIA(Buffalo WLAN Card), CF(Sandisk CF 512MB), MMC, IR, 8 Key Pads, RTC.

and Linux version is 2.4.18

I referred to installation guide (what was provided by Hybus,Korea) to build blackdown package.
I downloaded j2re-1.3.1-RC1-linux-arm.tar.bz2 and additional-ipaq-stuff.tar.gz, and extracted, then I copied libXm.so.* and libXp.so* at additional-ipaq-stuff to j2re1.3.1/lib/armv4l.
Finally, I considered “Font Error” and copy our font.proferties file to j2re1.3.1/lib/font.proferties.

This guide advice to create linking files (libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3 -> libstdc++-3-libc6.1-2-2.10.0.so) at j2re1.3.1/lib/, I could not find libstdc++-3-libc6.1-2-2.10.0.so files

But we met the error messages about expr error and libjava.so error. (blackdown printed message “could not find libjava.so”.
Anybody knows what is that’s solution here, or has information related this problem or other installation guide?

Best Regards

Y.K. Moon